Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011 in Photos

My FAVORITE Christmas decoration is my nativity. It may not be a big wreath or flashy lights, but I feel like it represents the humble reason forth our celebrations.

Arlo enjoyed sitting with Santa this year, but Josiah still couldn't handle the idea.
 
A new Christmas Eve tradition: "Home Alone" time!!! (And the stockings we got this year)
Christmas MORNING!! The boys enjoying some of their new Christmas gifts (including suckers from their stockings!)




    We didn't go anywhere for the holidays and we didn't have anyone come visit. I had to work Christmas Eve and the morning after Christmas, but we were able to have a FABULOUS Christmas weekend. We created a few new traditions for our family which included lots of eating. Overall, it was a relaxing, peaceful and perfect Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of this post was seeing your gorgeous house!

    ReplyDelete