Friday, January 20, 2012

LAST ONE!!

This is the LAST potty training post, I PROMISE. I said that yesterday, but I have a funny story and couldn't resist posting for everyone to get a chuckle.

So, as a new approach, I decided to give the boys some "naked time."  
Yes, completely naked.
Good thing that our house has all hard floors, because I wouldn't be so bold if the house was carpeted.
11:30am -  Arlo realizes that he needs to go pee so he jumps on the little potty in the family room. At that very moment, Josiah realized that he needed to pee as well but didn't have time/interest to run to the bathroom. So, in a flash he grabbed the plastic ice cream bucket, dumped out the toys and peed STANDING UP in the bucket!!! I sat there in shock, but burst out laughing when I realized everyone had avoided an accident. Good aim, boys.

Quick thinking Josiah! Let's not make this a habit though.

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Oh the joys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome. He is definitely a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. A story to repeat to all Josiah's first dates and girlfriends he brings home, for sure! You can use it to illustrate how resourceful he is, and quick on his feet during an urgent situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your blog linked from facebook...what a funny story! I'm glad he realized he needed to go IN something! Good job!

    ReplyDelete