Friday, December 2, 2011

21 weeks

So, I am officially 21 weeks pregnant today. I had an OBGYN appointment this week and all  looks good. This pregnancy seems to be harder than when I was carrying the twins, but our circumstances are different now - for example, when I was carrying the twins I could come home from work & loaf on the couch all evening, or sleep in late each morning. Now I come home from work & have 2 cute toddlers that need my every moment's attention devoted only to their care. Since moving into the house their naps have gotten shorter & their sleep at night hasn't been as smooth as usual. Other than being tired, it's been another great pregnancy!!!

And did I mention how my belly has totally POPPED OUT for this pregnancy? I guess I don't have those strong ab muscles keeping my belly tight!!!

The twins seem to understand that there is a baby in my belly & they like to give baby brother (aka, my belly) lots of kisses. I think that they will both be excellent big brothers and I look forward to meeting the newest little Thompson boy.......
.....if he's anything like the other Thompson boys it'll be love at first sight.

3 comments:

  1. barefoot and pregnant! you look great, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,
    I love your blog! I'm so happy for you and your new little guy. Congratulations!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get goosebumps looking at this! 3 boys! life is going to be so exciting

    ReplyDelete