Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Family of 4....for now

Last week I officially started my maternity leave from work and Jason came home from selling in Louisiana. Last Friday (April 13) was my due date for baby boy #3 but he hasn't made his appearance yet.  As excited and eager I am to meet this little guy, I have to thank him for giving me some time off work to enjoy the week and relax. I feel like it's been a vacation with Easter, lunch dates, girls' night, movies, lots of playground time, fantastic weather, date night, boating, yard saling and LOTS of family time just playing together. Okay baby....let's meet!

I am so grateful for my husband and my sweet little boys - they bring me so much JOY. Just when I think I can't love them anymore, God fills me with even more love for them. I feel so blessed to know that I can be with them for eternity and I look forward to meeting the new addition to our family.

Easter 2012

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture! I can't wait to meet new Baby Thompson who will be born later TODAY! Good luck with the delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Picture! I've never seen a light blue suit before groovy!

    ReplyDelete