Friday, June 8, 2012

1 YEAR MARK

Exactly 1 year ago today we moved to Texas.

A lot has happened in that one year - we bought a house, a minivan & had a baby. Phew!

Being so far from family is not fun, especially since Jason was traveling for work 7 months of that year.  The Church has provided me with instant friends. I know that at anytime day or night, I can call anyone on that ward directory & s/he will be there with whatever I need. I have both celebrated with these friends and cried on their shoulders. They are remarkable people.

I love living here in Texas (other than the summer heat) and I am grateful for the blessings we've experienced the past year. Here's to another great year Texas!! Yee Haw!!

1 comment:

  1. You gotta make the best of wherever God sends you and be grateful for the others he's placed in our path. Keep chuggin' Momma Thompson!

    ReplyDelete