Monday, June 18, 2012

2 MONTHS OLD

Happy 2 months to my sweet little Miles!!

We have loved EVERY minute with him since he was born. He is PERFECT.

 Miles is such a chill baby and he just "goes with the flow." Seriously, the ONLY time he cries is when he is hungry. Miles is an extrovert because he loves being around people; the louder, the better. If you put him in a quiet room, he will wake up and cry for someone to come get him. Sometimes I have to turn the TV on at night, just to help him fall asleep. He absolutely adores Arlo & Josiah. Miles smiles often and is beginning to make laughing noises...melts.my.heart.

It makes me sad to think how fast these 2 months have flown. I LOVE the newborn age. His spirit has just come from heaven and I feel so close to the veil when I hold him. I look into his eyes and it seems like he knows eternal truths that we forget as we grow older. He reminds me to be innocent, kind and forgiving. When I hold him, we talk, but not aloud. Our spirits communicate to each other and time stands still. I wouldn't trade those moments for the world.




His first time in the bumbo. He was concentrating SO hard to keep his head up.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I've "talked" with Ben too. It's not just a sweet thing we say, when you look in your baby's eyes, it's real, he says things to you.

    ReplyDelete