Friday, September 11, 2009

A "Crappy" Morning



No, the morning wasn't bad...in fact, we had a fantastic morning. I use the title just to be punny...=) While eating this morning at 10am, Arlo pooped out of his diaper and got poop all over his outfit. So, having been a few days since their last bath, I thought this would be a great time to give both boys a bath. I clean up Arlo, bath him quickly before he peed in the water. In the meantime, Josiah was filling his diaper with poo-poo. I cleaned up Josiah and put him in the bath. We had only washed his face & hair when he decided to poop again, but in the tub!!! Nasty!! I pulled him out, cleaned up his bum & tub. We filled the tub to finish his bath quickly before he peed in the water. Everyone is clean and dressed when Arlo spits up all over his clean clothes!!
So, they nap & Arlo filled his diaper AGAIN while eating his lunch! A mother's job is never done. =) These bath-tub photos are from last week, but I thought it was a good post to add these photos.

p.s. - Arlo is now 10lb. 1oz. & Josiah is now 10lb. 4oz.-----getting so BIG!!!

7 comments:

  1. Poop in the tub is no fun. You're right though, a mother's job is never done. The boys are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle is a pro at pooping in the tub. Her frist 18 months of life, she pooped about 4 out of every 5 baths. Even if she just pooped, she still found something to muster out! It never gets less disgusting either. Hopefully this experience isn't what is in store for you too. :) You're boys are cuties! I can't believe they're already 10 pounders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are too dang cute - and getting so big!! i forget they poop that much. thanks for the reminder. one i needed before mid-october...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is something I have not had happen yet! She has pooped on me more times than I can remember, but not in the tub...I guess that is something I have to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you can bath them both by yourself!!! I used to have to have a whole army around me to give one a bath! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete