Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our stinkin' cute outfits!!



My friend April Duvall stopped by the other day to give us these stinkin' cute onesies that she decorated. For the not-so-observant reader, you'll notice that each baby has his initial on the front of the onesie. Jason & I can tell the difference between each boy, but this will help for those who are still getting to know them!! It's tough to get a great shot of both boys together, but I'd say that it didn't turn out too bad. =)We had to show off their cute outfits so we went to my work to visit friends & to set my schedule. I start work back at Bed Bath & Beyond next week...wish us luck!

8 comments:

  1. I seriously love those boys, as my mom would say, "more than spoken words can tell"! I'm so glad you came by the other day. BFFLAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are darling and I love those onsies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so handsome! It was so fun to meet your two boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for blogging!!!! I love all the pics of your cute boys I've gotten to see on facebook. It looks like you're managing twins well if you're already starting a blog before they're 4 years old! :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good. We sure like those boys! I didn't realize you're start back to work next week. Israel starts school next week too, so we'll have to see how you both are holding up. We'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!! Did you make those onesies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cute!! They have gotten so big!! I can't believe that you start back at work next week. Crazy. That leave does go by quickly. What did you decide for child care?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ron and I loved the pictures and cute birth announcement. The boys are gorgeous!! As always, you look!

    ReplyDelete