Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Another Party???

Why, yes of course. Why wouldn't you have multiple parties for your birthday? You've got to stretch out the celebrations as long as possible.



The week after Miles' birthday, my parents flew to Austin and helped me drive to my Susan's house in El Paso, where we also met up with Stanley's family. Even better, Jason flew down after work for 2 days! My sister's house had 18 people there for the weekend - 8 adults & 10 kids....we really missed Travis' family though. =(

So, what would you do 1 week after your baby's birthday and you are together with all your family?? PAR-TAY, of course. The first night we celebrated Stanley's birthday with Steak & all the sides. During cake time, he announced that they are moving to North Carolina in June for a job offer at Pfeiffer University. Talk about exciting news!! Now, I've just got to convince Jason & his business partners to open their next pest branch on East coast...I'm working hard at it. The next night we celebrated Miles' birthday (again) Texan-style @ Rudy's BBQ. We all dressed up & enjoyed cupcakes at home afterwards.

Overall, the weekend was PERFECT and I enjoyed every minute with my family. The only thing that I would have changed would be the speeding tickets ($250 each!!!!) that Jason and I each got. (That's a whole other story and that cop was heartless.)

Miles' big birthday dinner at Rudy's BBQ


 


 


Arlo decorated the cupcakes with sprinkles =)

Josiah & Eliza enjoying some shelled peanuts

Cousins enjoying cupcakes  together =)
\
This was the typical meal setup for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Susan's house. Kids in the kitchen & adults in the dining room. (Miles had already gone to bed in this photo =(

1 comment: