Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Heaven is Here

I just read this book and it is AMAZING. I'm sure many of you have heard of this woman, Stephanie Nielson, the Mormon woman whose body was 80% burned from a plane crash. She is the author of nieniedialogues.com and has become like a Mormon celebrity. I've kept up with her blog here and there and was excited to read the book. I believe that every woman should read this book. If you think your life is hard, this book will put things in perspective. She inspires me to be more faithful and to be a better wife & mother. Her story teaches me to cherish every moment of life - to love and appreciate every detail of my children; and to bask in their love & innocence. I want to hold my children longer and memorize every inch of their faces. She is a strong woman and an inspiration. 
(And I like her even more now because I just learned that she loves Alison Krauss!)



1 comment:

  1. I read this book a. Couple months ago......I bawled so hard. I was pregnant but wow what a trial.

    ReplyDelete