Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7 years & going strong

On June 30 Jason and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. It's hard to believe we've been married that long...time has gone by so fast! I become more in love with him every day. He has a heart of gold and is a genuine person. He doesn't do things for show, but gives service behind the scenes. He loves me and our children so much. Our temple marriage means that we can spend an eternity together and it's going to be GREAT!!
I love you Jason.

Jason brought these home the other day and I don't think I have had flowers this beautiful before....ever!! They make me smile every time I see them.

1 comment:

  1. seven years?! wow, congratulations. you are a beautiful couple and have a beautiful family! thanks for letting me read your blog!

    ReplyDelete