Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My latest crafts....

So, Jason has been in Texas for over a week & I am living the life of a single-working-mother until this upcoming weekend when Jason comes home. The boys and I have REALLY missed daddy, but have kept busy every day with my job & keeping up with the boys at home. I've been lonely when the boys go to bed, so I have kept myself busy with a few long overdue craft projects sitting around in my house. Tomorrow is my day off work and I have a few sewing projects planned. YAY!


Here's my magnetic board that I plan to put in the boys' room.


(Up-close of the frame - I bought a couple little wooden dogs from the craft store, cute huh?)



I actually painted 4 stools, but two of them are gifts for friends who have not received them yet....sooo....here are the 2 stools for my boys!




2 comments: