Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Cousin's Wedding



While we were in Virginia last month, our family drove down to North Carolina for my cousin's wedding. We filled up the minivan with women & children while the men stayed home and went golfing! The twins only slept 30 minutes on the drive down so we were working with a VERY short nap for the day. Judging by the photos, you can see we had a crazy day, but, they did well considering all. (Sorry, no pictures of the actual wedding, I had my hands pretty full.)




Minutes before the ceremony started with cousins Matt & Cline
(they were actually very quiet during the ceremony)


Josiah during the reception


Arlo during the reception (I think he was a little constipated here)


We discovered a nursery in the church & the boys were MUCH happier!!!


Josiah in the nursery

1 comment: